John Lewis Westfield White City opened 20th March
Amazing 230,000 sqft of pure John Lewis Style Synergy were responsible for the M&E fit our...
In The Restaurant Starting Blocks with McDonald’s: New Consultancy Project
To receive a word-of-mouth recommendation is to be trusted to do a good job. This was certainly the...
Inland Homes 350+ Home Development Middx
Synergy have been appointed by Inland Homes to design all M&E Services for the new project on...
Expanding With IKEA: New Order & Collection Point Developments
Synergy were given the opportunity by global furniture giant IKEA to partner with them on their new...
Fern Hill Care Home
New care home completed in Worcester A truly luxurious Care Home by...
BREEAM Associated Services
To complement our BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, and BREEAM In-Use services, Synergy can offer a range of associated services including:-
- Daylighting Calculations
- BREEAM and Code Compliant LZC reports
- Production of Building User Guides
- Production of Home User Guides
- SBEM & EPC
- SAP Calculations
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling
- Undertake post-occupancy evaluations.
And through our preferred Partners, Synergy can also offer:-
- Internal Air Quality reports
- Air Quality Testing
- BREEAM Compliant Ecology Reports
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Geotechnical/Soil Investigation Reports
- Acoustic Reports and Testing
- Travel Plans