Moving to Renewable Heat Technologies: the Renewable Heat Incentive
Dependent as we are on fossil fuels to power our homes, streets and businesses, they are a finite...
In The Restaurant Starting Blocks with McDonald’s: New Consultancy Project
To receive a word-of-mouth recommendation is to be trusted to do a good job. This was certainly the...
Helping Organisations To Become ESOS Compliant By December Deadline
The December 2015 deadline for the government’s compulsory Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme...
Expanding With IKEA: New Order & Collection Point Developments
In early 2015 we were given the opportunity by global furniture giant IKEA to partner with them on...
Is LED Lighting Always the Answer?
One of the most important aspects to Synergy’s building and engineering services consultancy is...
BREEAM Associated Services
To complement our BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, and BREEAM In-Use services, Synergy can offer a range of associated services including:-
- Daylighting Calculations
- BREEAM and Code Compliant LZC reports
- Production of Building User Guides
- Production of Home User Guides
- SBEM & EPC
- SAP Calculations
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling
- Undertake post-occupancy evaluations.
And through our preferred Partners, Synergy can also offer:-
- Internal Air Quality reports
- Air Quality Testing
- BREEAM Compliant Ecology Reports
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Geotechnical/Soil Investigation Reports
- Acoustic Reports and Testing
- Travel Plans