John Lewis Westfield White City opened 20th March
Amazing 230,000 sqft of pure John Lewis Style Synergy were responsible for the M&E fit-out...
DHL Manton Wood Worksop
Appointed by DHL Real Estate Solutions to carry out; M&E Design Sustainability & Low...
Inland Homes 350+ Home Development Middx
Synergy have been appointed by Inland Homes to design all M&E Services for the new project on...
Expanding With IKEA: New Order & Collection Point Developments
Synergy were given the opportunity by global furniture giant IKEA to partner with them on their new...
amazon UK – Eu Sustainability
Responsible for planning amazon UK Eu Sustainability map to achieve net zero carbon by 2040 A truly...
As the running costs of existing buildings increase, a good way of controlling, or even reducing these costs, is by improving the environmental performance of the building.
BREEAM In-Use offers a clear and credible route to achieving this. Parts 1 and 2 of BREEAM In-Use are relevant to all non-domestic commercial, industrial, retail and institutional buildings, with Part 3 OF BREEAM In-Use covering existing office Buildings.
BREEAM In-Use is designed to:-
- Reduce operational costs
- Enhance the value and marketability of property assets
- Provide a transparent platform for landlords, owners and tenants to identify and negotiate building improvements
- Provide a route to compliance with environmental legislation and standards, including energy labelling and ISO 14001:2004
- Facilitate engagement with staff in the identification of productivity improvements and sustainable business practices
- Provide a vehicle to evaluate and improve Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Provide genuine evidence of sustainability and CSR.
As one of the biggest opportunities to address environmental impacts lies in better management and improvement of existing building stock, Synergy fully support the In-Use scheme. As such, we ensure that fully qualified and accredited BREEAM In-Use Auditors form part of our Environmental Assessment Team.